Personal data is processed in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data and legal acts regulating personal data protection.
Personal data processing carried out by M&V Transport Ltd.
For the sake of transparency and responsible processing of personal data, we inform you that the company processes personal data on the following grounds and for the following purposes:
- Administration of databases of interested persons, customers and employees of the Company for the purpose of provision of employment services and conclusion and execution of employment contract;
- Processing of personal data with the consent of the interested person, customer or employee of the Company;
- For lawful interests of M&V Transport Ltd. where the private interests of the interested person, customer or employee are not important;
- For other purposes related to internal administration, such as the processing of data of M&V Transport Ltd employees;
- For examination of applications/claims.
Data collected by M&V Transport Ltd.
The Company collects and processes personal data referred to the following categories:
- Identification data: name, surname, personal number, date of birth;
- Contact data: address (place of residence), e-mail address, telephone number;
- Data necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract: copies of social security certificates, copies of passport / ID card, bank account numbers, information on education, health or any other necessary information, except for information on convictions and criminal acts and other identification documents referred to special categories (Article 9 of the Regulation);
- Data are collected using cookies or other similar technologies and etc.;
- For the purpose of security of your property and property of the Company (video surveillance). Video data may be captured by CCTV equipment of the Company when you or another data subject visits the Company and enters the CCTV field;
- Other data collected on the basis of your consent and further defined in detail at the time you are asked for consent.
Grounds for personal data collection
The Company may only collect your personal data in accordance with the processing grounds established in legal acts. The Company collects personal data in order to fulfil contractual obligations and requirements of legal acts. The Company may also process your personal data in compliance with legal obligations (to comply with the requirements of regulatory acts, as well as to respond to lawful inquiries of the state and municipalities, etc.) or for other lawful processing purposes established by legal acts. For other purposes for which the Company has the right to process the personal data of the data subject, when the data subject has given his consent, when the processing is necessary for the lawful interest of the Company or when the processing is required by the relevant legal acts.
Personal data storage term
Personal data collected by the Company is stored in printed documents and / or in the Company’s information systems in electronic format. Personal data are processed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were processed or for a period required by you and/or provided by legal acts. Although you may have terminated your contractual relationship with the Company, the Company must continue to protect your personal data against any future claims or legal claims until the data storage periods have expired.
Personal data provision
The Company undertakes to follow the confidentiality confidential obligation to the data subjects. Personal data may only be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract in the interest of the data subject or for other lawful reasons. The Company may provide personal data to its data processors, which provide services to the Company and process personal data. The data processors of the Company shall have the right to process personal data only in accordance with the instructions of the Company and to the extent necessary for the proper fulfilment of the contractual obligations. The Company shall employ only data processors which sufficiently ensure that appropriate measures will be implemented in such a way that the data processing would comply with the requirements of the Regulation and the protection of the rights of the data subject would be ensured.
The data processors to which the Company transfers personal data or provides access to personal data may be established outside the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union or the European Economic Area. Personal data shall be transferred to such data processors only if this is allowed by the requirements of legal acts and only upon taking of all necessary measures to ensure the protection of the privacy of personal data.
The Company may also provide your data in response to requests from a court or governmental authority to the extent necessary for proper compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of governmental authorities.
To request information from the Company on whether your personal data is being processed by the Company and if so, you have the right of access to the personal data processed by the Company (right of access to the personal data);
Apply to the Company for rectification of the personal data and / or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage, if after introduction to the personal data it has been determined that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate (right to correct personal data);
Apply to the company with a request to delete personal data processed only with your consent if you cancel the consent. This right shall not apply if the personal data requested to be deleted are also processed on another legal basis, i.e. fulfilment of obligation under the applicable law (right to request deletion of personal data);
Apply to the Company and express disagreement with the processing of personal data where the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of a lawful interest (right of objection);
At any time cancel the consents given to the Company.
Regarding exercising of your rights please apply:
When sending a personal request, through a representative using electronic communication means – e-mail: email@example.com;
When sending a personal written request, through a representative by post/directly – to the address: 7 Brockra Walk, Portlaoise, Co. Laois;
In case of verbal request – by telephone +353857866607
If no solution can be found together, you have the right to contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.ada.lt), which is responsible for the supervision and control of personal data protection legislation.